Be part of a collaborative team focused on better care
If you dream of working in a state-of-the-art environment where everyone partners for a successful patient experience, you'll fit in great at Animas Surgical Hospital. We’ve structured our facility to help you deliver superior care to each patient—and it shows in our outstanding outcomes.
With a low patient-to-nurse ratio (3:1), a near-zero infection rate, and high patient satisfaction, our hospital tops the lists of great places to receive care and to work in a healthcare job.
- Distinguished as one of the 100 best places to work in healthcare jobs by Becker’s 2011 Hospital Review.
- Ranked America’s #1 in overall patient satisfaction, according to a national patient survey conducted by the federal government. A full 93% of our patients gave the hospital, our physicians, and staff the highest score possible.
- Named 2011 Business of the Year by the Durango Chamber of Commerce.
Competitive salaries and benefits
Low turnover, innovative leadership, and recognition awards make Animas Surgical Hospital a stable, enjoyable workplace for healthcare jobs. Our salaries are competitive with other area hospitals. As an eligible Animas Surgical Hospital team member, you can also enjoy the following benefits:
- Health and dental insurance
- Vision benefits
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Education fund
- Flexible spending accounts
- Additional optional benefits
Working and living in Durango
As a mid-sized cosmopolitan college town with great schools and instant access to world-class recreation year round, Durango boasts a quality of life the rest of the country envies. When you become a valued member of the Animas Surgical Hospital healthcare job team, you’ll have the support and resources to maintain a vibrant work/life balance. Find out more about Durango.